baltimore tuning SOS

noah wingren /

anyone on here in baltimore & willing to help me with tuning my bike? it has started fine in the past but clearly needs some adjustments beyond the scope of what i understand to get started again, and some guidance at this point would be more helpful than continuing to try to web tutorial it on my own, i have no idea what the issue is at this point. its an 85 puch maxi that i think has been kitted to be 70cc

A4F7B924-42EC-482A-A4F7-A975F931B90C.jpeg

Re: baltimore tuning SOS

upjet!

there's some Baltimore folks. try lovers of puch on facebook, maybe chris shatz, he's blkblk/baltards: https://www.mopedarmy.com/branches/blkblk/christophers/

Re: baltimore tuning SOS

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> upjet!

>

> there's some Baltimore folks. try lovers of puch on facebook, maybe

> chris shatz, he's blkblk/baltards:

> https://www.mopedarmy.com/branches/blkblk/christophers/

Yeah after living in Baltimore this summer I found that they're somewhat hard to find, but there are a handful of people in the city.

Find and PM Chris Straub (Straubzilla) on here, he might be willing to help you out some. He doesn't live in Baltimore proper but makes his way up there relatively often, you can probably work something out with him if he has the time.

Re: baltimore tuning SOS

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > upjet!

>

> >

>

> > there's some Baltimore folks. try lovers of puch on facebook, maybe

>

> > chris shatz, he's blkblk/baltards:

>

> > https://www.mopedarmy.com/branches/blkblk/christophers/

>

> Yeah after living in Baltimore this summer I found that they're somewhat

> hard to find, but there are a handful of people in the city.

>

> Find and PM Chris Straub (Straubzilla) on here, he might be willing to

> help you out some. He doesn't live in Baltimore proper but makes his way

> up there relatively often, you can probably work something out with him

> if he has the time.

Whoops I definitely meant Chris Szuba (sh00bs on here). I don't think I've ever even met Chris Straub, sorry about that huge dyslexia moment haha(edited)

Re: baltimore tuning SOS

wut hi hello wassup

sooooo oddly enough i just picked up a maxi myself too and it came with an airsal 70 kit (not installed). i ordered a phgb(?) 19 carb, new intake mani, and gonna fab up a custom pipe

what kinda carb and pipe is on yours ?

im in baltimore a few nights a week at the gf's next to UMD, but i live in pasadena - maybe 20 mins ish south

Re: baltimore tuning SOS

noah wingren /

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> wut hi hello wassup

>

> sooooo oddly enough i just picked up a maxi myself too and it came with

> an airsal 70 kit (not installed). i ordered a phgb(?) 19 carb, new

> intake mani, and gonna fab up a custom pipe

>

> what kinda carb and pipe is on yours ?

>

> im in baltimore a few nights a week at the gf's next to UMD, but i live

> in pasadena - maybe 20 mins ish south

oh killer! carb is a dellorto phbg, i'm unsure on the pipe. not too far from me, i'm in bolton hill.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account