Peugeot Plastic Push Rivet Procurement

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

Anyone know a good source to get those plastic push rivets that hold the tank badges on a Peugeot 103?

Also, where to get tank badge decals now that they are pretty chowdered from removing the badges?

Re: Peugeot Plastic Push Rivet Procurement

When fastenal was next door to my shop I found some door card plastic rivet things that worked well until my forks turned too far and would explode them again the same as it did to the stock ones.

https://www.fastenal.com/product/fasteners/automotive-fasteners/clips-and-clamps/604793?

It was one of these. I can’t remember which one fit best though sorry!!! I just dragged my moped into the store and started popping em in the hole until they fit.

I got this huge pile of radom push rivets on ebay, theyre maybe seconds? I dunno it was super cheap and way more than i'll ever use and tons that i will never use, but it's all different sizes. I've used some for my car fenders and headliner and moped parts and floorboards and motorcycle sidecovers etc etc etc

search around for automotive rivets or whatever

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

I actually found a pretty acceptable rivets thingies at Autozone. They are for Honda hood insulation or something. I dunno why I didn't think to look there lol.

The fit for the lower badge holes is a little different and they are kinda loose, but not terribly so.

41-SqjIBmYL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I always used regular 3/16 x 1/4 aluminum pop rivets

Autozone or perhaps a body shop who knows what they are doing (skip the places where they claim they can only get stuff by make and model)

Tank stickers you need to check out France

Mauger has Autocollant réservoir 103

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Tank stickers you need to check out France

>

> Mauger has Autocollant réservoir 103

Wow they have so many parts and stuff. I don't think they ship to the US though. I'll have to email them.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account