New ebr forks install on a35 need advice.

i need someones advice with knowledge on new ebr forks install on tomos sprint a35. Berrings hit the floor removing original forks. How do i keep the bottom beerings in the neck when im putting the new forks up in?? Appreciate help thanks guys

Re: New ebr forks install on a35 need advice.

Grease . Finger a bit of grease in the lower neck race . Same for the upper . Then place the bearings . Then ...

i didn't have grease. But Vaseline worked i thought of a way to get the berrings in. But now the steering is way too tight. Smh i cant understand why. i adjusted the the crown nut very top and the nut with notches in it several times and the steering is tight. Dont understand what im doing wrong

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4055722,4055864#msg-4055864

The this guys fucking cool^ he talks mad slow perfect for dummy’s like me

Don’t use Vaseline go buy some marine grease! Coconut oil is edible lol

Rocco how come the berrings in my tomos are not in a casing? The berings are loose just rolling around the race??

> mark barney Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Rocco how come the berrings in my tomos are not in a casing? The

> berings are loose just rolling around the race??

It depends how you purchased them! Some come loose as a kit and some kits come caged. Caged bearing are way easier to install especially on headset. Loose balls can be difficult, try using a lot of grease to hold the balls.

i am. Thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account