Cylenders?

Whats the difference between a dmp cylinder and a factory tomos cylender? Thanks

Re: Cylenders?

The difference is a tomos Factory cylinder for the a35 is made of cast iron very heavy compared to a dmp. The cylinder is a steel sleeve very strong can be honed for new rings unless it is heavily damaged. U can get the cylinder over sized (bigger piston) if u have the machine to do so. A Dmp cylinder is made out of aluminum very light weight. The cylinder is nikasil plated very thin easy to chip damage but dissipates heat fast can not be honed would have to replace after alot of use or hours and or damaged. U can get some one to replace the Nikasil lining but its cheaper to buy another.

Thanks bro. Right now i got a few people makin a joke out of me for compliment i made about benol oil being a nice oil running it in my a35 . I said i would replace a pipe now and then to enjoy running benol. Because my tomos loves it and hasnt trashed any plugs and runs good. ive learned to watch topics i post because it gets dissected thoroughly.

> mark barney Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks bro. Right now i got a few people makin a joke out of me for

> compliment i made about benol oil being a nice oil running it in my a35

> . I said i would replace a pipe now and then to enjoy running benol.

> Because my tomos loves it and hasnt trashed any plugs and runs good.

> ive learned to watch topics i post because it gets dissected thoroughly.

No body is making a joke out of you .

This is the internet . Sometimes it's a little like digging for gold in your homemade sand box and sometimes you hit the mother load .

Thick skin has been a requirement , from day one . That's from before every mother's child had access . ;)

> mark barney Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ive learned to watch topics i post because it gets dissected thoroughly.

Just a tip for ya, it's spelled "cylinders".

here's a tip for you! Don't bite! LMAO. Hey thanks evil. cylinder! Got it.(edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account