Replacement wiring terminals

I'm cleaning up some wiring in the control switches and such. I need 3mm female connectors and 1/8" bullet connectors. Motorbike site only has 3.5 and 3.9 mms. Not much bigger but should I go with these or keep looking. Parts stores don't seem to carry them.

Re: Replacement wiring terminals

I got a bunch off ebay.

ACE Hardware carries some connectors. I've found small ones that fit the handlebar mounted CEV kill and horn/light switches. I've seen their bullet connectors but have never tried them yet on the 3 wires coming from the stator on a V1.

Pep boys. Harbor freight. AutoZone. Ace hardware, Almost any auto parts store. Any electronics store.

Online at eBay, Walmart, Amazon, joebobs female connector and dildo outlet...

Pretty much everywhere (except joebobs. I made that up.)

I buy big ass sets off of Amazon. It took me a year to go through one but I do a lot of wiring.

Thanks Trent those are what I'm looking for. Most come with covers that won't fit at all. Ace it is.

Just got one hundred of them for $5.39 with free shipping on amazon, yea I know it's that place but great price.

> Les B. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks Trent those are what I'm looking for. Most come with covers that

> won't fit at all. Ace it is.

I dont have a very good crimping tool, so I usually crimp and solder or they sometimes come apart.

> Trent Anderson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I dont have a very good crimping tool, so I usually crimp and solder or

> they sometimes come apart.

That saves you headaches as no connection is better than a loose connection that works one time and not the next two , then works again ... ;)

Ace, Home depot, O Rileys, Autozone,Pep Boys, Best Buy, Joe bobs. No luck. Going to Mc Masters- Carr. 8(

giphy1.jpg

SEARCH & WIKI ! Found what I needed at Advance Auto. Ike Pipes entry helped. I was determined to find Original type terminals. Got the bling bling ones pulled off insulation fit perfect . DUH...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account