Tomos LX engine 70 cc blowout. Need help anyone have tips?

Dylan Maier /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello all, I was riding my LX yesterday when my engine came to a skidding stop and basically went dead when I pulled over. At first I had thought that my engine had blown up due to the 70cc kit I had put on it a few months back. Today, I put the 50 cc engine back on thinking that it was the piston rings that had become the problem for me. Once the 50 cc was back on, I was not able to pedal the moped forward but instead could kick start the moped in both ways weather it was pedaling forwards or backwards. Now I can start the moped but after I stop giving it gas, it basically just turnoff. Does not idle and will not start without opening the throttle. I wanted to know if anyone has experienced the same problem and if so could let me know what the problem is and what I need to do to fix it. Let me know! Thank you.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account