Re: Shortcut Method to Bleeding Oil Injection in Urban Express?

Amodo Ko /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sure, I understand that doing it the way the manual states will work great. I'm just trying to understand for my own knowledge if using my other method has any downsides or not. I can't think of anything for certain, besides getting a bit more oil in the moped for about 100 miles since I'd have premix going through it with some of the oil injection system till it pumps out all the air bubbles, so I'm just trying to see if there is anything technically/functionally wrong with running a tank of premix through it to bleed the oil system automatically. I would think that there may even be a slight benefit to running a tank of premix through with regards to getting all the air bubbles out, but maybe I'm wrong. When I bled the oil injection system myself the proper way, I did end up with one air bubble, so maybe the premix method might be even better? I think about this stuff too much lol.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account