Re: Tomos new brkn switch

Capt k /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I did try hooking up the wires that ate supposed to be o. the switch and I hooked them up wrong I guess because I popped 3 fused already and now the thing is I have blinkers, horn, brake & tail lights. The starter works I have a good battery that's got plenty of juice to engage the starter motor but now I'm not getting any spark. I have continuity when I touch red and black wires that come out of the coil i have continuity where the spark plug goes and the red wires coming from the coil. What am I doing wrong here? I have disconnected everything and I have no clue what to do now. I apologize for my incompetent issues but I had no one else to turn to for help its just me the bike and what little tools I have to work with I'm got a lot different firt bike motorcycle parts but no source of income. It was working perfect until the switch broke then I started connecting wires and now I fucked my only chance to make money by selling it this sucks big time I feel like just saying screw it if you can fix it or not take it cause I have no mechanical skills to do so I'm pretty bummed out on the whole situation I got here I need some know how friends to help me or friends in general would be awesome anyways thanks for your reply and any info that might help id send dome cash to you but I don't have none sorry.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account