Tomos " The final plea for Help"

Capt k /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

It's a 2006 Tomos Arrow R

I have no key its just the pig tail without the plastic so it's just wires hanging, and I touched the black wire (ignition wire) to the hot wire (red wire) with the battery hooked up and I remember it arched, the fuse blew and I distinctly heard the magneto shifted (best word to describe it) but I heard it move underneath the cover. So I'm wondering what did I ruin first? Was it the coil/cdi or the regulator/rectifier or the trigger pulsar? Or did I just fuck the actual ignition coil and need to replace the whole thing? I ask because everything works with a new fuse except I'm not getting any spark not even with a new plug? If I gotta replace the whole deal I'm just gonna sell the bike as is for really cheap. Because I don't deserve to own the thing if I ruined it messing with wires? So any help would be so awesome! Thanks to everybody who takes the time and makes the world a better place for people like me, who screw shit up on an everyday basis. You moped guys and gals are way cool people much love to everybody who helps others thanks again.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account