1970 104VN Peugeot Taillight, Headlight, Spark plug, and Tires.

Samuel Gibson-Gamache /

Looking for replacement parts for all of the above. Just purchased my first moped, not sure about what is needed. Had trouble finding the right spark plug, couldn't find anything online. Also wondering what brand/kind of taillight and headlight fits this model. Last but not least, I know that they're 15" tires but am not sure as to which I should purchase. Any and all recommendations are appreciated. :)

- Sam

IMG_9901.jpg

Re: 1970 104VN Peugeot Taillight, Headlight, Spark plug, and Tires.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Nice Pug indeed - you need the bulbs inside the light or the lenses or ???

Close to impossible to find 15" tires unless you buy in France

Samuel Gibson-Gamache /

Thank you!

Samuel Gibson-Gamache /

I need both the inner bulbs and lenses, both the taillight and headlight lenses are broken. The only ones I could find online were from existing vehicles, wondering if there is any factory-made parts that are still available?

cool shit. odd duck of odd ducks with the 15's. but Shinko makes their sr241 in a 2.50" x 15" . item # 87-442. its a nice little dual sport tire.

ngk b7hs

I'll see if i can find what kind of bulbs are on mine. will be 6v stuff though. front probably some single filament bayonet base.

lesolex.com or ebay.fr for something like the lenses. again, front is a more common euro spec item, but the rear is 104 specific i believe.

bonne chance

the tail bulb in mine was a philips 6v 1.0W miniature bulb, looks like e10 MES.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account