Re: Phva carb leaking

Dan Cooker /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I’ve done all these things the q tip everything. I also took the float+ needle from one of my good running mopeds and switched them. The float and needle from the leaking carb worked fine in the other carb, no leaks. The float and needle that came from a good running carb leaked like it’s been doing. Now I have cleaned this thing 20 times w a q tip blew hair through it w a compressor, I can’t really think of anything else to do. I’m so confused about this. I have tried three different needles. When I have the float bowl off with the gas line connected and turned on. I can push the float itself up and it stops the gas from coming out. I’m missing something and I have no idea what it could be. I would really like to fix this and keep the phva carb on there, but I can’t seem to figure it out so I’ve ordered the adapter to just put a sha carb on there because I have a couple of those laying around.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account