Kinetic Magnum/TFR Rear Turn Signal Installation

Hey all,

This might be an obvious one, but I can’t seem to figure out how to access the rear turn signal wire connections on my Kinetic Magnum. All of the rear wiring is hidden in a compartment below the seat and above the rear fender, but I can’t figure out the best way to access it. The rear tool kit doesn’t provide an access, taking the seat off doesn’t look like it would help, and taking the fender off doesn’t seem like the thing to do either. My bike came with a manual, but all the drawings are of a TFR, whereas my bike has a long seat for riding doubles so it hasn’t provided much help. I don’t want to keep trying to tug at the exposed cables on either side of the turn signals, any help anyone could provide would be amazing.

Matt

9660B627-E39D-4140-A4E0-0FB2DA806BEA.jpeg
02E095B7-8557-4003-AAC1-4C1A39F244A1.jpeg
6C95BB55-C2D3-4604-A249-595DC31176FF.jpeg

Re: Kinetic Magnum/TFR Rear Turn Signal Installation

It threads thru the frame, toe a string on it first. Then pull the wires from underneath the bike where they enter the frame near the engine. When done you can pull the wires back with the string

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account