Tomos A35 Techno Boss fitment

Working to put a techno boss pipe on my 1996 A35 and the pedal hits. Any advice. I did not want to dent in the new pipe. It did not want to bolt up well either. The flange needed to be drilled a hair larger and the mount did not line up either.

Re: Tomos A35 Techno Boss fitment

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Induction coil heat to cherry red and rebend pipe. Pack with sand so it doesn't collapse and don't quench it or see if the Midas muffler guys could help out go get a case of beer and 18.00 and show up about 3pm...

Some Korean guy doglegged and derestricted a bat pipe chamber.

Fastest m48 I ever had more torque for hills too.

pictures help, interference amount helps too. Say if its close people recommend whacking the pedal arm, i prefer to just grund the back side, bend the mounting tab, or just get an arm that sticks out farther.

Looks like the best method is to heat and bend the pedal. I tried a Puch Maxi pedal and it cleared but was not a good fit to the shaft. Also I need that pedal for the Maxi I am working on.

Any other thoughts? Also what is the best jet size I put a 70 in and that is not right. All stock 1996 A35

20201211_164654.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Dude that is way too far.

The pipe is a minor upgrade it will work just quieter and a little better bottom end.

Trade someone don't f up your pedal arms.

Just a ballpark figure, but you'll probably jet 58-64 for a high flow air filter and pipe.

if u lnow how to weld theres a writeup in the wiki.

I will try and find it in the wiki. Thank you

why not run a pipe with an expansion chamber? the boss pipes are heavily restricted. but each his own they do run good and quiet in comparison to most exhaust

> Mark Alan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> why not run a pipe with an expansion chamber? the boss pipes are heavily

> restricted. but each his own they do run good and quiet in comparison to

> most exhaust

^^i call bs, boss is a low budget expansion chamber, large header non restrictive performance pipe.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account