Then I installed the wheel (kinda) and got measurements for the needed spacers that go between brake hub and swing arm, and sprocket and swing arm. Don’t forget to take into account the thin nut size. And in my case, I also used a shim on each side.
Everything all together!
It isn’t gonna stay this way though. PO has some turd of a wheel lock...wheel adjustment bracket...whatever the he’ll it’s called...it just doesn’t work right.
So, I need a new one of those but I need to see if this thing will run first. I’m sure plenty of other parts will need to be ordered too.
Now, for the disclaimer....I really don’t know what I’m doing. I tried to follow some other write-ups and use some common sense. If anyone has anything constructive to say, please do. Don’t be a dick just to be a dick...I get that at work.