General 5 star wheel seals (small hubs)

So, the general 5 star hubs have seals in them! So far the only one I've been able to decipher is the rear wheel sprocket side one, which is 17x32x6, and unavailable anywhere.

Anyone have an idea on where to get replacements? I'm going to replace the bearings on these wheels so several of them will have to come out. They're probably not necessary, but if I can get new ones, why not replace them?

mystery_seal1.jpg
mystery_seal2.jpg
mystery_seal3.jpg

Re: General 5 star wheel seals (small hubs)

Unfortunately the first result (amazon) appears to be in error, it lists both the 17x32x6 seal Honda part number (91234-GK1-004) and Honda part 91254-KA3-831, which is actually a 22X50X5 seal.

That Honda part number is useful, and your revealed some more options I hadn't seen before, so thanks!

This might be a lame-o answer but is there a local bearing / seals shop in your town? I've brought some weird shit to my local spot and they cross reference and grab it off the shelf or order it for me

Either way I found this on the webs

https://www.avxseals.com/Shaft-Oil-Seals-TC17x32x6-p/TC17x32x6.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQjwgtWDBhDZARIsADEKwgPHXgeWrxC0jVN8w8ptsLtlQNj4vSzRaK-WJy46EqJknI2P50Az-JoaAp89EALw_wcB

Thanks folks!

There is a bearing shop a few towns over, but these look perfect.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account