Head Gasket for 207 Jawa

Hey so I busted my ring the other day on my Jawa and threw it back together for now with the one ring. When I put it back together I scraped off my jug gasket hoping for better compression and I'm a dumbass its leaking now and I need to find someone that has one so I can print it and trace it... anyone have one they can upload for me to do this? If not idk what else to do besides to try cut my gasket paper around the base of the head and try to cut around it I guess? Any help is appreciated.

Re: Head Gasket for 207 Jawa

Steven Bolduc /

Order one from Jawa over seas maybe Croatia I don't remember they have anything u need and fast shipping

The treats page for this has the dimensions if you want to make a new one rather than buy one: https://www.treatland.tv/jawa-207-and-210-stock-50cc-head-gasket-p/jawa-stock-head-gasket.htm

Ditto for jawashop for our friends across the pond: https://www.jawashop.com/gasket-of-head-39x49x0-5mm-babetta-207-210_z513/

Shit yeah I’m looking for the one for the bottom of the jug near the thyristor!

> Jacob Taylor Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Shit yeah I’m looking for the one for the bottom of the jug near the

> thyristor!

Cut the side from a cearial box .

Dab oil on the ends of the cylinder studs and lay the paper on the studs so the bolt pattern shows on the paper when you pull the paper away .

cut out for only the bolts to slide through the paper .

Oil the case surface where the cylinder meets it .

Slide the paper over the studs and onto the case , so you get a pattern of the base .

Remove the paper and cut off what isn't oiled .

you'll have a serviceable base gasket to use or to trace for copies or both . ;)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account