1977 Columbia Sachs 505/1

Bozhidar Vladimirov /

Hello everyone i am sorry i am starting a new topic but cant find this anywhere i got a 1977 Columbia with Sachs 505/1 engine and i dont have spark so i want to look at the points but cant find the tool to remove the clutch can anyone give me a link from where to order it or if you guys have an extra one i am willing to pay for it. Thank you in advance

Re: 1977 Columbia Sachs 505/1

Treatland or doscycles. By the time you pay for shipping tou might as well have your own.

Points are not on the clutch side ...points are on the right under the chrome cover that says sachs...i go from the opposite side under the motor and use tool of your choice to tap in the small indent to knock the cover off with a hammer...points can be filed ,cleaned and set with the flywheel on...the tool you want will be a flywheel.puller rather than a clutch puller

what pops said, pretty spot on

Bozhidar Vladimirov /

Yes i am sorry i am looking for a flywheel puller and is there a manual somewhere i can download or someone can send me?

I ordered the flywheel puller i have from treatlandtv if i remember right...you can do a google search and find a manual

Bozhidar Vladimirov /

Ok thank you guys appreciate it! If i have more questions i will ask 🙃

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account