When all wires are connected the horn just blows continuously.

Derek Forreal /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

When I hook up all the wires on my A35, the blinkers stop working and the horn just blows and blows if I disconnect the horn the signals work perfectly. What the heck? Am I missing a ground on the triple tree? Or what could cause this. Even stranger when I parked it last night it all worked, somewhat. The left blinkers worked, but the right ones would also make the front left blinker also, blink ever so slightly. But the horn did work perfectly. Any ideas? If nothing I’ll just trash the horn. You can’t hear it in traffic anyway ..... it’s a non oem v6 horn. Do I need a 12v horn? I noticed this cause when I got on and checked the blinkers, the rear right wouldn’t light at all, even with the horn hooked up back left was dead. I know the wires are connected cause I did the wiring. After I unhooked the horn that blinker worked perfectly. Why would the horn effect the turn signals?

4F502C23-F9D2-44C2-8662-6D533EF5E514.jpeg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account