PIAGGIO BRAVO / SI / CIAO EXHAUST PIPE

Hello, are the exhaust pipes for piaggio bravo and ciao different or are they the same? Do they have the same shape/structure and mounting? Is it possible to mount piaggio bravo's pipe into ciao and in reverse? I couldn't find any information about it, but i have found that piaggio si exhaust pipe has different shape and is not compatible for bravo / ciao.

Re: PIAGGIO BRAVO / SI / CIAO EXHAUST PIPE

Dirty30 Dillon /

Stock, they are different. The biggest issue is the pedal sprocket location on ciaos vs the subframed bikes.

certain exhausts work for both, but some are specific. If you link the one you're looking at and what bike you have, I can help

Ok, thanks for help.

I was thinking about exhaust like this one: https://www.ebay.it/itm/233365677646

There are many pipes for ciao, but almost none for bravo. I guess bravo is less popular.

Dirty30 Dillon /

That will fit on the bravo, you may have to fuss with the rear mount. Look for pipes for the Citta or Gilera CB-1

Ok, thanks for the answer. I did order that silencer, but it doesn't fit bravo - it collides with central stand. I will try with citta pipes ;)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account