Motobecane flywheel cover

Is there a cover for this if so where could I get one and what diameter is stator plate 124 mm

Thankskk

BC81E1FD-E04E-41B7-92B4-E9015571FA7E.jpeg

Re: Motobecane flywheel cover

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Dude, I already told you in one of your other two posts in the B/S forum, to contact Justin at moped division. No need for a third post for the same exact thing. (edited)

I got in touch he did not have any and he told me to measure stator plate and he would look around

There is a cover for this, advertise in the buy/sell forum, you will also need the 2 rubber straps that hold it on, I have bought these on e-bay in the past, there is just one size of these for the AV-7, so just ask for a flywheel cover, the straps rot away so may be harder to find, have seen them wired on, you can see the little nubs where they go on the stator plate, there are corresponding ones on the cover, there is also if I remember right a drain hole in the cover, mount it so this faces down obviously. Maybe mopedjunkyard.com, DOS cycles, even Sundaymorningmotors.com may have something.

Rick Bergsma /

> John Kelly Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is there a cover for this if so where could I get one and what diameter

> is stator plate 124 mm

>

> Thankskk

Leave the cover off , it's way cool watching the spinning parts

^No thanks....dangerous, to the engine and you. I have seen people start them with their foot on the flywheel, neat, but hokey, and not as intended by manufacturer.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account