!

is that the bridged port exhaust kit in the ebay link? I want the ajh clone!

Re: !

Yeah, that's the bridged port kit.

Re: Treats piston port VS MK reed kit, A Review

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

And then the thread ended? Are you guys still out there ripping this set up?

The split port kit went on an ex-friends bike. He grenaded it. I ran the real Athena for a while on the green Benelli bike, but recently sold it to Mike Boyd. I now have a derbi Revo motor on that bike. Check my post history for the thread.

I added boyesen dual stage reeds to Jake P's Athena/ZA50 combo that i bought off him. Going to pair it with a TM24 and a sidebleed estoril. I'm experimenting with pistons and trying to source a deeply countersunk head. Will post updates when it's on the road.

Jake's new thread is definitely worth checking out

just deck the cylinder why are people always looking for countersunk heads? there are so many kits like heros that all could benefit from having their deck clearanced properly, but no one is going to make a head for every kit not only that but its a whole lot easier to get perfecto squish with various head gaskets after your decked properly.

Yeah it's actually easier for me to get it decked at a machine shop here in L.A. than to see if a run of countersunk heads will be made. So that may be the route I go. I'm not in a hurry on this build so we shall see

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Apparently that kit is no longer available. Bummer! Even though it was a kit for wizards, I think it would be worth all the work, especially since there's a stroker crank now. If anyone's got a line on them, post it up.

Chöschi21 C.K. /

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252451494773?ViewItem=&item=252451494773

Still available. Running one on my Maxi with a 21mm PHBG, estoril pipe. Working on gearing now and clutch adjustment.

Running it out of the box, not ported or anything

Widen that exhaust Danny! Does it still have the spacing issue? if so, what did you do about it?

Yeah, I definitely need to do that, and get the treats reed piston. It's not my main bike, so it's taken a back burner a few times

Yeap

i was gonna put that kit on an A55 bottom but that stroker crank made me change my mind... building a E50 now. Just tore it down to steal the crank for a different build.

Good job !

Graham did you ever get that e50 with this kit running? I'm back to working on it finally after like a year of ignoring it.

Fixed a stripped exhaust thread this morning, cut some new gaskets and going to reassemble later today assuming it doesn't start raining again.

Yay for resurrecting old threads hah

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account