-------------------------------------------------------

> oh my god this is probably the easiest thing you

> could ever set up.

Yep.

Re: Installing hpi mini rotor on a hobbit

Well not for him. S..t happens. If it worked all the time it would be

A motorcycle not a moped.

Lol forgot to delete that post. I'm doings major overhaul and I forgot that I unplugged the main connector. Oops. But ya talked to a friend and I totally forgot to apply the spacers behind the base plate. Now I just have to figure out how to take it off cause I pressed it in pretty tight

Lol forgot to delete that post. I'm doing a major overhaul and I forgot that I unplugged the main connector. Oops. But ya talked to a friend and I totally forgot to apply the spacers behind the base plate. Now I just have to figure out how to take it off cause I pressed it in pretty tight

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

mine doesn't have any spacers behind the base plate.

I think the spacers try to ensure that the plate stays level and parallel to the side of the case and that the mounted flywheel is just a bit off the stator. If yours does that and you are sure that the spinning flywheel won't crash into the stator then you are set.

Ya mine is totally touching on one side. I think the spacers will str8n things out

So it started great then I messed with it and now it won't start. Here's my work flow tell me if anything is wrong.

Timing.

Spacers in everything is straight.

I put my timing plug in. I find tdc

I rotate (left) back to 2.5mm btdc.

I lined up the stator to alittle off the the left from the middle of the short silver bolts

Flywheel mark lined up to the right mark on the base. Tighten everything down.

Spark plug sparking.

Put plug in and no starting. Even with starter fluid.

Nvm cut the ignition cable down cause there wasn't any metal cable at the end now it works. Temps are high. Retarding is moving the stator to the right?

Yes if retarding means that the spark is being generated closer to tdc, rotating the stator clockwise on a pa. 50 will do that I believe.

I redid my wiring and floated the ac. When I reset the flywheel I picked 1.8 mm before tdc. Is the consensious that my exhaust gases will be hotter and my piston cooler? Will this be offer protection against a seize? I have also upjetted my main to a 98 with no bogging at wot and plan to go higher. (21 phbg) I was going to go up and up until I bog and then black down. After tht I need to focus on the needle. It starts with the choke easily. Suggestions are welcome. I've got to take my temp gauge off my other hobbit or get another !

How do people wire in there lights?

You take the abductor and connect it to the subductor. It's all in the manual

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account