Re: Have ye seen deez Sachs Clutch disks

Glad to see it’s still rippin! I just reread this whole thread. V good

Doesn't that kit come with a slip on little header flange already? Like it bolts in. then you spring mount some shit on there and stop cracking pipes.

I think on the stock jugs you just break the little header flange loose. those are always little floppy doops.

also, how do you like the "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh" from IKEA? I got the

"Ingvar kraken grundtal norvikken" workbench with lingonberry jam and it's definitely helped me navigate the hyperborean planes

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Doesn't that kit come with a slip on little header flange already? Like

> it bolts in. then you spring mount some shit on there and stop cracking

> pipes.

>

> I think on the stock jugs you just break the little header flange loose.

> those are always little floppy doops.

Chyeah it came with some clampy mount aluminum guys, but that's some namby pamby 24 or 26mm stuff. My header is 30mm ID because I know no limits, brother. Hell yeah

But really, I couldn't weld the pipe well with the harbor freight hot booger shooter I had before. I have a much nicer welder now albeit still pretty bad in the grand scheme of things. The header was essentially hot glued on with bronze. I pretty much had one spot where I had good weld penetration lol. Riding on prayers, brother. Hell yeah

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account