Peugeot 103 L2 Hard Tail Build

About to begin a journey with a 1978 Peugeot 103 L2 hard tail. Watch me fuck this thing up bad...

J+inSfE0SXK9e+gc7vBh3g.jpg

Re: Peugeot 103 L2 Hard Tail Build

*crosses fingers for single speed*

Hmmm...you got me second guessing my plan.

> Gator San Juan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hmmm...you got me second guessing my plan.

That didn't take much . LOL

I had a single speed rigid vogue for a few weeks. It cruised 40 on flats with decent acceleration. I rode my girlfriend dubs on it all over Myrtle Beach then sold it. Is it better than variated? Probably not but it might surprise you.

There's a surprise on its way to you btw.

Oh man. Excite!

Jonathan Feldman /

I've only had normal 103s but man I swoon over the rigid. The main benefit if I remember correctly is its super easy to throw a big dick carb with a big dick intake on those. Weld up a blk johno style intake with the big ol dong hangin out the side. Sorta like a curved av10 intake. Ya don't need a dodge the swing arm n shit thus freeing up a lot of space.

Sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun. See you space cowboy.

XOXO -jon

Master D. Baiter /

Looks good so far ;)

single speed things surprised me quite a bit, we had a 1 speed hobbit that was an impressive stocker

Just worked on spacing wheels today. Was surprised to find no tab for rear brakes. Also added new forks similar to original general, Peugeot style ones.

802613C4-FC0C-45DE-A91B-E89D1215F20B.jpeg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account