NEW treats stroker crank for E50! What a time to be alive!

Are you going to space your cylinder with a thicker base gasket? Mill your head?

What are your plans? Post your builds with the new crank so I can lust over them.

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-E50-super-STROKER-crank-44mm-stroke-p/e50-stuffy-stroker-crank.htm(edited)

Re: NEW treats stroker crank for E50! What a time to be alive!

I will run one soon. Gotta finish my race v1 engine first tho.

If you have good timing with a 43mm stroke then you need a .5mm base spacer. I made a calculator for my lambretta to calculate base spacing, but you need rod length piston compression height, stroke and the stock stroke. Basically any stroking requires half the stroke increase in base height. Any increase in rod length or pison compression height requires a 1:1 increase in base height.

Most kits need deck correcting already. Otherwise just grab a slightly thicker base gasket.

Those are 13mm wrist pin - if treats is listening I hope they make the next batch with 12*17*x mm needle bearing so you could slap in a 13mm bearing if you like! There's a few 45mm stroke h2o ones tho that could be adjusted to space , I was looking at the mxs and airsal xtreme ones, those are both 12mm pins so that could be a thing

Mannnn I got too many projects & ideas and scooter parts are expensive and I needa make things happen instead of talking & planning them, lol. Bought myself a Tig welder for the holidays now I just needa get a buncha practice

Ones on the way tho. Might try it in a case inducted hero or just sit on the shelf til I get the guts for a h2o e50

Thats fucking sweeeeeeeetttttt

Overpriced Parts /

.5 mm more @ btc not going to help too much on the kits that need 3 mm base spaced then decked but ya every little bit helps

its funny all of us had the same thought!

i'm all set up to build the 'dos' split port kit on a A55 though, bummer, already bought and machined lots a parts to make it work... got a blown up a55 crank i need to machine for 45.

i wouldn't pretend to understand half of the dynamics behind this stuff, but it seems that most high performance two strokes are either square or slightly oversquare... having built plenty of 'way oversquare' kitted motors, i always feel like the 'nearly square' ones run the best.. 43x43 puch polinis, 40x40 peugeot 50's ... etc.

i think that big timing AJH clone kits need that 45 mm stroke to really wing out... i dunno more of a feel and hunch than anything based on science but it will be cool to see how this pans out once folks start putting screws to them.

Master D. Baiter /

RrrrrriiP

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account