87 Vepsa Si Montecarlo, Would love to go 50kmh+

Paris M /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

First things first, i live in NZ so parts are expensive to get shipped in ect. Ideally i'd be doing the cheapest mods i can. I don't mind buying the carb too much because i think mines a bit leaky.

quick few words about my bike and what i want to do;

I pulled it apart and it doesn't have the variator, it's fixed speed. I would love to pull the engine apart and port the block but im not sure if im going to go from 40kmh to 50kmh. I have a final goal in mind of 70kmh but would like to get there as quickly and cheaply as possible so the best cost to performance would be best. The reason why i say this is more so because this bike is actually what i use to commute to work so i can't have it out of action for long, this is why i haven't already done the boost porting because i fear it would take more than a full days work and without a new carb or jets i cant tune it to go much faster.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account