15mm bing carb adjustment problems

Hey, I have a problem with my moped that if I give it full throttle at low rev it makes the bwraaa dying sound but if I get it up in mid/high - high rev then it drives like a dream flat out (40-50 mph) acceleration is also down in the start. no four stoking at top speed. I had a 64 jet in and then the problem were I could only drive with 1/3 throttle but would die at full.

Setup

70cc airsal kit

28mm techno pipe

gearing 14-45

15mm bing - Jet 72 - needle sat at the 2. from top

clutch with blue springs and 4 turns in all around

performance crankshaft

timing is at 14-15 degrees

I live in Scandinavia. weather is 40-60F at this time

Re: 15mm bing carb adjustment problems

What atomizer number do you have? (It's stamped on the side of the tube holding the main jet.) What needle do you have? (there are 2 versions, one with a single band inscribed under the needle clip grooves and one with a double band)

Overpriced Parts /

Get a real pipe that has a expansion chamber in it, like circuit, estroil, metal mesh filter, around 78 jet 217 atomizer, thick stiff kickstart springs, at least stock gears but at least 18x45, 16x40 (same ratio) gears

Chöschi21 C.K. /

> Ken Roff Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> but at least 18x45, 16x40 (same

> ratio) gears

He might want to have at least a little bit of acceleration.

Also, all of thoese tips don't realy help aith his Problem, wich seems to be a to small Main Jet.

Edit: how do you even know that he doesn't have a Chamber?(edited)

#78 #78 #78 JET.....Invest in a Temperature Gauge (Trail Tech) from Treats It will keep you from seizing your new investment....

Info BING  CARBS.jpg
Info Puch-Carb-Parts-Names-600x562.jpg
download.jpg

Thanks for all these informations ! Gnna be helpfull for me

Don't let the cylinder head temp. get above 200 C or 400 F Trouble Zone...

it the timing. The screws got loose and the timing had gone full advance. No damage is done so I guess I was lucky. The clutch also need 1 turn in on each side

About Bing atomizers: I have a 15mm Bing 1/15/27 (not clone) and the stock atomizer has a marking "2017" on it.

I wonder if this is the same size as the 2.17 generally recommended to 15mm Bings?

Thanks.

Altitude can be a factor in jetting ... Jet slightly leaner in high altitude...I don't know what alitude you ride at...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account