Proma a lot quieter when wrapped.

Barry (Bob) Brown /

I picked up a proma circuit pipe for the Hobbit and it was definitely louder right away and noticeably had more power. I dont really like how loud it is but the Jammy I swapped it for sucked - it was too restrictive and 4-stroked in the mid's. I then picked up some titanium heat wrap and high temp silicone spray and wrapped it, tack welded the baffle on and stuck it back on. Night and Day difference, I mean its almost as quite as the Jammy now and looks pretty good wrapped too. Haven't been able to see what she'll do yet as it's pourin rain today so maybe tomorrow.

Re: Proma a lot quieter when wrapped.

Yeah I found some exhaust wrap in the garbage and only had enough for half of my Proma but it still made a noticeable difference. If you still want it quieter you can put like a KX65/80 silencer on it

Barry (Bob) Brown /

If you want some more - I got a huge roll and have plenty left over with the steel ties.

> Barry (Bob) Brown Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you want some more - I got a huge roll and have plenty left over with

> the steel ties.

Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna be putting a Crank pipe on it soon anyway.

Louis Brunskill /

Nice! Sounds real good. Like it has a bit of squeeze.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

> Barry (Bob) Brown Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you want some more - I got a huge roll and have plenty left over with

> the steel ties.

I was thinking about wrapping a pipe of mine, a thin walled vespa low boy on my cimatti 86......any chance i can get that wrap?

Barry (Bob) Brown /

On it's way.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account