Stock appearing pipe

Chris Carleton /

For a retro hobbit build. Any suggestions? Money no object.

Re: Stock appearing pipe

> Chris Carleton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> For a retro hobbit build. Any suggestions? Money no object.

What do you mean by stock appearing?

> Stephen Simmons Wrote:

> > Chris Carleton Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > For a retro hobbit build. Any suggestions? Money no object.

>

> What do you mean by stock appearing?

Maybe : looks like .

Sure, you can do it and have shit performance.

God speed

You have to have volume in a pipe to make power. Closest thing to stock would be a proma since it's under the engine. But it's loud and much bigger than stock

Stock pipe with a mild kit is actually pretty sick. Like 38mph, nice torque and mega quiet.

hack a silent ninja on there.

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

Slip some tubes over your expansion chamber to make it look like a stock pipe.

A82BC14D-25E9-4C70-AF16-355E848798CC.jpeg

there are/were some stock looking pipes for caminos by fast arrow, tecno, and a few other brands. I'm assuming some are better than stock, since they're described as tuning auspuff vs standard.

hard to be sure though with google translate, one description said "not throttled" , restricted I guess? did euro pa50s have the 20 and 30 mph pipes like we got in 78-79, anyone know?

if you search here you will find more info, there's a small english forum and more info that you will have to translate.

if you do find one, i'm sure shipping won't be cheap, but since you said money is no object...

Chöschi21 C.K. /

> Chris . Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------------

> hard to be sure though with google translate, one description said "not

> throttled" , restricted I guess?

means not Restricted.

Chris Carleton /

Running a treats black pipe now but it sticks out so far. Does the stinger need to be so long?i like my pipes short an d fat like my woman.

Chris Carleton /

Is the treats gigantor pipe much larger in diameter than the black pipe? Im runni g a PG long pipe on my elite 50 i could really see that pipe on my hobbit! Any body got co.ments on that?

> Chris Carleton Wrote:

> Is the treats gigantor pipe much larger in diameter than the black pipe?

> Im runni g a PG long pipe on my elite 50 i could really see that pipe on

> my hobbit! Any body got co.ments on that?

I think the treats black pipe and the gigantor is the same chamber.

euro ebay has replacement hobbit/camino pipes that look exactly like stock except they are completely derestricted inside and they dont have the little tabs to mount the original heat shields. they are good to almost 40mph and not too much louder than stock.

You can also derestrict a stock PA50-II for up almost 40 by cooking all the carbon out and using a long drill bit to go through the cleaning port and punching a couple/few holes into the divider panel between the internal chambers

Emil Kniemel /

Find yourself one of these:

https://www.treatland.tv/honda-hobbit-giannelli-mini-circuit-pipe-p/honda-giannelli-circuit-pipe.htm

I had one on a bike. Performance was better than stock, relatively quiet, and looks stock.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account