Exhaust Opinions - Hobbitsies

AK JK /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Working on a new project bike and had a proma (used) that is completely clogged and clearly needs to be cleaned/replaced.

DR Kit, VM20, Boyeson Dual Stage, Trick6 Vari, stock timing. Pretty much like my other hobbits but they all run promas.

I'd like a side bleed exhaust (for the look) but i know (or have read) that the proma has better low-mid range, whereas something like the MLM Peoples has better Mid-High Range.

Here's the kicker, i want better low-mid... and a sidebleed. I don't want this bike to go any faster than it already does... or ill run into insurance/license issues.

Any recommendations on a side bleed that has good low-mid power .. and doesnt cost over $250 on treatz? OR a concept that will work that can use the MLM Peoples but still give me a decent low end redlight stop/go push?(edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account