Re: good ideas...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My buddy Bruce is a double amputee gold ship models and he was a jeweler and has all the small tools I want to see if I can miniaturize that thing and fit inside a Magneto and get some meters on it and see what it does

♣Slew Foot♣ /

man I think I replicated The Philadelphia Experiment next thing you know I will hook up on the floor feeling like I was 18 I had a hangover and some of that Drew all over my face I think I got electrocuted or sent back in time just like in the movie Napoleon Dynamite

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Oh and just for those professionals out there you got a line your tinfoil hats now I suggest something nice like silicone something that absorbs heat cuz that 5G Network just will burn the skin right off your head I think those Devo cats were onto something

Watching the Tesla turbine reminded me of similar experiments that were made with a Wank-El rotary type of engine which was being developed in the mid 1960s by a collaboration between Wank Engineering of Australia and El Motores d'Italia in Italy. Sadly as the rotary engines are only capable of running properly in a counter clockwise direction in the Northern hemisphere the issue of a switchback transmission made it too expensive to manufacture.

Each of the Wank-El chambers had three lobes, coresponding to the 3 stroke principal of thermo dynamics: torrification, confabrilation and expulsion. During torrification, fuel is directly injected into the first lobe under extreme pressure, this is to ensure that no air is able to get in and contaminate the fuel. It then passes counter clockwise to the second lobe so it can be properly confabrilated, which is a process to properly mix and ignite the fuel and muffler oil. The rapidly confabrilating mixture is then passed to the third lobe where it is jettisoned via the expulsion process at extreme pressure. The extreme pressure of the exiting mixture is what drives the friction plates of the transitory gearing system to drive the wheels.

Most Wank-El motors have two chambers - one for each drive wheel, so on a moped you could have all wheel drive...

There is another kind of engine, called the "Otto" engine, which gets its name from the acronym of the process which burns gasoline "Octain Tenacity Torrification Operation". The "Otto" engine has several extra parts, namely a camshaft, valve train, ignition system, and spark plugs. It is a very complex engine where the camshaft has eccentric lobes which are acted upon by the movement of the valves. The valves are placed in the intake and exhaust ports and the movement of the intake and exhause gasses push on the valves which spin the cam shaft. The cam shaft is attached to a ignition distribution system that will fire a spark plug in each cylinder to ignite the gas. The spark comes at the end of the exhaust stroke, adding additional heat to the last portions of the spent implosion gases in the combustion chamber. Most of these have booster springs on the valves to increase horsepower.

This complex system only replaces the function of the transfer ports which are used to store up energy in the 2 stroke, but it delivers double the power. Back in the day the extra parts used to make the engines almost twice as expensive to manufacture then any other type but with modern 3d printers it is possible to make them cheaper than 2 strokes..

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Thanks Reb I thought I was just standing here alone on a soapbox we're in the freaky feathered hat and telling everybody that the sky was made of sugar no but seriously man just think of a clutch that's based on that thing I seen in India they are working on a compressed air engine I imagine if you had that attached to a compressed air doohickey and say had a low-friction pump to recompress the air after it's used or just use those weird four-dimensional propellers that used to stir tanks and recollect the energy with turbines Wen generators on them you know small-scale though I could see you like driving to work and back home but on the trip you generated so much electricity you have to plug it into your house to discharge it I mean instead of a Magneto what would happen if you put a Van de Graaff generator there and then you had like a whole bunch of Leyden jars to hold it I mean it's crazy yeah that's why I got this tin foil hat that's lined with butcher's paper and this weird copper stuff that I wove into a fractal antenna because you want to receive you don't want to block the the the signals you want to receive them that's what the tinfoil helmets really for

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

Greet ider

♣Slew Foot♣ /
20190817_134228_HDR.jpg

And this is my favorite squirrel proof seat replacement and I'm thinking about calling out all the branches the mail me a beanie baby with their logo on it to hang on my rack or glue them all over the outside of my ped here is my frame so far oh and if you put a Domo on the front to protect your headlights it looks obscene if you leave the legs out

20190817_134327_HDR.jpg

Domo with legs tucked and yes that is a batavus tire and rim on a street mate Forks on an 86 A3 also a batavus seat.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Here's one of those good ideas that no one tried you take your motorcycle chain and instead of having those posts in the links why not have magnets with opposing poles and make a linear accelerator out of the chain on your moped discuss?

> Brad William Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I use the NGK X-Ponder series of plug with internal Bluetooth diagnostic

> circuitry. Easiest most accurate compression test. Blows my mind what

> microchips can do now.

>

> With the NGK app in Google's Play Store, Apple or Android, you can

> real-time monitor head temp, compression, rpm, pre-ignition, spark

> strength and dwell, plug and coil health, and more right on your cell

> phone.

>

> Waaay too cool.

Possibly the troll of the year. BRAVO! Pay attention people, this is healthy, well executed, hilariously funny trolling. Take notes from this man!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I got to find some really weird piece of rug that matches that brown color and cut out a patch for the fender...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Oh my gosh why is there no branch named wait for it...

The Stew Peds...

Yee gads and Gadzooks man Dibbs...

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

Ped Dolls

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wait for it...

The Moronotrons...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Call out to JB. I know you have to read all this garbage voluntarily hey why don't you make a moped instrument take all those sprockets that you got laying around put them on insulated posts and they make really cool sounding symbols and if you use engine cases you could have Tomos Tom Toms and batavus boom booms a couple of them 4 gears for the headlights a whole bunch of them Servo solenoids in a midi controller you should do the lowrider song with it

make the Stew Peds an unaffiliated branch

make up misspelled "Loan Woolf" rocker panels and everything

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Oh my gosh why is there no branch named wait for it...

>

> The Stew Peds...

>

> Yee gads and Gadzooks man Dibbs...

« Go to Topic — end of thread