Re: Kitting a za50

EH FCC of the QCB /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I wouldn’t go that extreme Ken. Moped Division is pretty damn good in my book. If you email them with any questions or concerns Victor gets right back to you and they ship super quick.

Treats has just been doing adjustments over the years to their party packs. I bought a phbg party pack years ago for a ZA and had to make a spacer for the same reason. It’s mopeds and there is no perfect part unless your using a NOS ZA intake and genuine bing. Which is getting harder to come by.

DOS/Treats are hard to beat but Moped Division is pretty solid. Plus they had the best holiday sale and they do discounts for return customers and clubs.

I will say my first step is always check the DOS site if I don’t see what I want on it I’ll email them and if they don’t have it I’ll check elsewhere. (Which is rare)

We are lucky there is so many parts available. DOS, Treats, Moped Division and Denny Cycles are all really good. I just steer clear of 1977 unless you want to pay more to get parts drop shipped from DOS or Treats.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account