Sorry for not following this one for a bit yall but i figured I would check back in with some success and to recap some information that pertained to my installation.
NO cam lobe. The flywheel sits way, WAY, way, way, too far away from the cases with the stock cam lobe in there. I understand that some spacing may be needed in some scenarios to prevent eating up your crank but I've got 20 hours + on this now and I've moved around and removed and reinstalled that flywheel a TON of times to mess with timing. It looks mint, seriously like mint.
Like Marc mentioned I also had to file down those Kinetic coils a LOT. The mounts in the vespa case must obviously be spaced differently that with the kinetic cases or something. Or maybe treats is pumping out kits with slightly different flywheels (could explain why some need the cam lobe and some don't). Either way I had to go to work on both corners of both coils with a flat file, didn't take too long.
Also my kit from treats 100% did ship with a bad internal ignition coil, so that's always possible. Test for continuity!
I messed around with timing a lot on this, and for a while it was a big struggle to get my bike back to the 49mph that it was doing before. Turns out I was fighting air leaks and after I sorted those out and ditched the head gasket tuning got a lot easier, but there was definitely still some trial and error. After all is said and done I'm sitting around, as best as I can measure, 1.55mm-1.6mm BTDC. My throttle response is bonkers good and my top speed is actually up to 50mph now.
Despite being told to have fun burning a hole in my piston at 1.6mm BTDC, the bike is running like a monster, and has been reliably for a while now. My trail tech is broken so I don't have numbers but I know my temps are doing fine. I've had the top end off 4 or 5 times with this timing to check on things and everything has looked perfect.
I went to a CDI for reliability and the option to run a lighter, pinasco, flywheel some day. Maybe I'm a dumbass and was fucking up points but this CDI has been lightyears more reliable than any of my points setups on my vespas in the past. I never did use fresh coils on those setups but everything was brand new and I was literally rewiring them every week, it SUCKED. This did what I wanted it to do and I'm super happy with it. Thanks ya'll for the help and answering my stupid stupid stupid questions.