Crank change out?

I'm getting ready to install a 43mm Olympia kit-12 pin. I read old threads in SEARCH. Some folks ran with their stock cranks others opted for performance cranks. Any updated thoughts ? I'm thinking performance?

Re: Crank change out?

bolt up, upjet n go.

Kits like needle bearings. But lots of people run a stock crank. Basically, the higher the performance, the more it wants a better crank, but many miles can be had on a mild upgrade.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I've roasted a handful of brass bushing cranks.

Stock 10 pin roller cranks are fairly indestructible, if you have a late model euro bike.

I've been reading past threads in Search. It seems the rippers go with performance cranks, and those who ride to and just want to keep out of traffic way. Since I'm the only mopeder in the area here, I just need to keep away from bumpers. But, I may kit up the Grade, but I'm just going to get it running this spring . We will go from there.

If you wanna go cheap but still run a needle bearing crank you can go with this. I’m running one on my bravo chopper but with a wiseco needle bearing. No issues so far, but It took about a month for delivery.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32827368276.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail (edited)

Like the price....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account