Am I running out of air?

Treats 70cc cylinder kit

Treats stuffed crank

Case matched

15mm bing clone 2.15 atomizer with #1 grandpa intake don’t remember the jet.

Treats hi compression head

PROMA circuit pipe

My problem is with four stroking at top end, I’ve gone up and down with jetting then went to the 2.15 atomizer that did help but I’ve still got the problem. So I’m wondering if I need a bigger carb-intake but here’s the issue is it will be going on a pinto and the frame might be in the way of the carb. So what do you think, More carb or ?. thanks for any and all help.

Re: Am I running out of air?

Dirty30 Dillon /

I had a similar issue, ended up being a bad trans seal/case seal that was allowing it to suck in ATF at higher rpms. This made is seem rich no matter my jetting, as the oil would foul it once it was pumping enough to suck it up from the trans res

carb size is fine, u need smaller jets, but... could be choke stuck on or float not closing off fuel inlet as well, or a super restrictive air filter.

Maybe your slide isn't opening all the way. It happens

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I had a similar issue, ended up being a bad trans seal/case seal that

> was allowing it to suck in ATF at higher rpms. This made is seem rich no

> matter my jetting, as the oil would foul it once it was pumping enough

> to suck it up from the trans res

Samzies.....is it smoking more than normal? Mine had a nice constant white smoke.....

Jbot the slider is opening all the way. It did have a problem with a vacuum leak that I fixed but it might still have one, I'll try a propane enrichment test.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

R U. turnin blue? Feelin woozy dial 911...

Aaron Ward /

CDI or points? I had a treats CDI that would stumble in the high high RPMs. Felt very 4strokey.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

G flow pattern turbulence slider cut out....

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account