Solo Columbia

Eric Whatley /

Who says you can't mod a Solo? 14.12 Dellorto clone with intake bored out to 14mm and matched to the reed block, Treats Minarelli mini shitter circuit pipe bolted right up. A little less off the line, nice gains up top.

20200222_141815.jpg
20200222_141803.jpg

Re: Solo Columbia

Overpriced Parts /

Seems like it would be more quiet with the stinger pointing against the ground but How loud is that pipe with no silencer,

Those pipes are not as loud as you would think. Almost don’t need a baffle, but of course you should have one. I modded my solo to get into the mid forties. I better pipe would net you more substantial gains. I was running a Peugeot ninja pipe and a puch wheel so I could re gear it to 11x45. Was actually really fun. Make sure you keep the clutch idler bearing greased.

Eric Whatley /

Not too loud at all without a baffle.

Eric Whatley /

Pics of your setup?

Eh it was a long time ago, I don’t have many pics anymore. I sold it and it got stolen a year or so later. Here’s the only one that was saved.

437A6C44-10E4-465E-80FD-A2D17974D807.png

that faco circuit pipe is a baffle, its just made to look like a circuit pipe.

i cut one all apart years ago, its full of stupid tubes and plates fulla holes.

just make sure you keep it fulla antifreeze! haha.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Wonder how similar it is to a Cobra sito

Eric Whatley /

Interesting about the pipe, who would know without cutting it up? Not many bolt right on options here.

I've always liked those solo bikes, good job

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account