Re: Puch Jammer 6.4 springs

Jake Gnome /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just put one in my e50 treat reed kit. 19mm delorto clone, malossi 4 pedal, hpi mini rotor, treat side bleed, 17x40. Runnin what the clutch already had installed on it (light springs?). Seems like a step up so far from the two shoe with blue springs i had in the bike. Figured i blow the two shoe up at some point with the hpi on there so i bit the bulllet and got the jammer. Regular type f atf. However, i seem to get some over rev sometimes before take off. Having the bike hit some really high rpm at take off then dropping down fairly quick. Had a similar thing happening with my two shoe that made me think something was wrong with it, and after removing it i could start to see where the pads where degrading. Caught it before distruction. Maybe its something other than the clutch that im unaware of. I did soak the jammer in atf for awhile as recommended before installation. Waiting for an ignition micrometer in the mail, because the bolt came loose on the flywheel and threw my time outta wack. Will report back when im on the road again. Im tempted to try these malossi springs. Definitely looking for a more consistent slip.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account