Tomos a35 top speed! How fast is ur stocker??

Mines 49cc stock pipe dellorto 1412 52 jet 26-20 38mph on flat. What you got???

Re: Tomos a35 top speed! How fast is ur stocker??

Any change from factory is no longer stock .

i knew one of you veterans would catch the gearing lol

Hey p d! I doubt you will believe this but 1 time on one of my rural areas out of town last summer it was a no wind day and my tomos sprint step thru maxed out gps 43 mph. 49cc factory cylinder 1412 dellorto 60 jet no filter 26-22 gearing biturbo pipe. 43mph sure did. Completely stock gearing stock everything flat road just a pipe a35. Im looking forward to getting another expansion chamber and trying 26-20 gearing stock. Nobody would believe 45-48 mph with 20 tooth rear and pipe. Im considering the 65cc 44mm tomos kit from doscycle but its getting expensive not wanting to delve into trans upgrade. But will have to im hearing.

My first kickstart A35 did about 40 with stock gearing, "high flow filter", and a biturbo. I'm sure if you went with a larger intake/carb and such you could do more easily.

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah get rid of the stock pipe and get a pipe with an expansion chamber,

Two cycle engine without an expansion chamber is like a day without sunshine For an expansion chamber is the turbo charger/supercharger on a two-stroke engine,

Yeah i did something very dumb i wont repeat again ever. i was broke had no way to get any money. My cousin wanted my biturbo so bad so he could cut etc fit it on a predator 212cc chopper mini bike of his. So i sold him my biturbo pipe. Put a used stock pipe on my a35 and regret came crashing down like a 747 full of led. My poor tomos. But its ok ill get another bullet or biturbo soon and gonna be doing a ton of engine upgrades. But 1 thing at a time. Don't wanna screw anything up gotta make sure kit and trans is solid.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Putting a Biturbo on a 4t motor is probably the most upsetting thing I've heard today.

When i can afford a $200.00 pipe things will improve in that area. Ive got a ton of expenses. Bills too pay etc. I want 1 of those people's pipes. It will happen.

Only 15mm intakes ive seen are on treats. The straight shot. Do you have any idea where i could get a 15mm intake for the a35???

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Putting a Biturbo on a 4t motor is probably the most upsetting thing

> I've heard today.

Not to mention a complete waste of technology .

I'm all for re-purposing , but ...

A 260.00 dollar pipe aint no better to fumin me fhan a god damn biturbo so to fughin bad. Ive got black dollar store duck tape on my damn wiring on my tomos. An it looks crappy i hope thats some more good news for you dirty birdy. Lol kiss my azz. Rude mofos.

Huh? Nobody was rude to you.

Dude just said it was stupid to put an expansion chamber like a biturbo on a 4 stroke bike. Which it is, they have valves.lol

That dirty 30 dude ridiculed me a few month's back. He kinda likes to troll dudes and if they say anything uneducated or word anything wrong he has a tendency to correct people. i think he does That to make himself feel better. Im learning at my pace with mopeds.. Im getting alot better ive improved in some areas. Many fellas have been overly generous in educating newbs but anywhere you go in life theres always the 1 guy off to the side with a smirk on his face waiting to belittle or embarras someone. But its cool weve all done it to people at some point.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> mark barney Wrote:

> That dirty 30 dude ridiculed me a few month's back. He kinda likes to

> troll dudes and if they say anything uneducated or word anything wrong

> he has a tendency to correct people. i think he does That to make

> himself feel better. Im learning at my pace with mopeds.. Im getting

> alot better ive improved in some areas. Many fellas have been overly

> generous in educating newbs but anywhere you go in life theres always

> the 1 guy off to the side with a smirk on his face waiting to belittle

> or embarras someone. But its cool weve all done it to people at some

> point.

I didn't belittle anyone. Using an expansion chamber exhaust is literally pointless on a four stroke motor.

As far as this vague comment I made months ago, I don't have any idea as to what you're referring to. Good luck with your Thomas.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

> mark barney Wrote:

> That dirty 30 dude ridiculed me a few month's back. He kinda likes to

> troll dudes and if they say anything uneducated or word anything wrong

> he has a tendency to correct people. i think he does That to make

> himself feel better. Im learning at my pace with mopeds.. Im getting

> alot better ive improved in some areas. Many fellas have been overly

> generous in educating newbs but anywhere you go in life theres always

> the 1 guy off to the side with a smirk on his face waiting to belittle

> or embarras someone. But its cool weve all done it to people at some

> point.

Yeah, that's just plain not true. I see nothing in Dillon's reply about the biturbo that could be taken as offense, unless someone was actively looking for something to be upset about. Putting a 2 stroke exhaust on a 4 stroke is objectively "upsetting" in the same way putting a 4 stroke cylinder head on a 2 stroke would be if that's all you had. Wether you take that personally or not is on you my friend.

I'll go a step further and say that Dillon is a beacon of truth, wether it be flatly or comedically. I've only ever seen him humbly steer people in the right direction, or to others who will. And if you're on the receiving end of some light trolling, you likely had it coming ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bone stock 1994 tomos sprint... 34.2 mph

My cousin is the full that wanted a biturbo pipe to put on his 4 stroke 212 minibike. I told him its not practical. Just to put his exhaust back on. He chose what he chose.

Yes i know. But my cousin doesn't care. Hes already tore up that motor. he doesn't care about what we think either . Ive can say ive never done any ignorant mods to anything. i ask for advice. Or look for the positive and negative of everything i can.

Nice.

we have definitely fallen upon tough times when things like this start happening

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Rich Condor Wrote:

> we have definitely fallen upon tough times when things like this start happening

Classic Pandemic

ive been on here a few years now. Learned more at this point than i expected. ive gotten to understand myself a little better and how i respond to things . the type of back ground im from i respect advice and people pointing out a mistake i don't or hadn't foreseen! My grammer is that of a caveman i know but you get my point. Just putting out there im appreciative of advice you folks kick down to us newbs! So.. Much respect fellas.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Move to Nj. 55 w biturbo premium with 100.1 ratio...castor oil.

Barack Obama /

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > mark barney Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > That dirty 30 dude ridiculed me a few month's back. He kinda likes to

>

> > troll dudes and if they say anything uneducated or word anything wrong

>

> > he has a tendency to correct people. i think he does That to make

>

> > himself feel better. Im learning at my pace with mopeds.. Im getting

>

> > alot better ive improved in some areas. Many fellas have been overly

>

> > generous in educating newbs but anywhere you go in life theres always

>

> > the 1 guy off to the side with a smirk on his face waiting to belittle

>

> > or embarras someone. But its cool weve all done it to people at some

>

> > point.

>

> I didn't belittle anyone. Using an expansion chamber exhaust is

> literally pointless on a four stroke motor.

>

> As far as this vague comment I made months ago, I don't have any idea as

> to what you're referring to. Good luck with your Thomas.

Dirty Dillion is cool! He might say something that upset you but he’s not a cyber bully he won’t waist his time with that stuff.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Barack Obama Wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------

> Dirty Dillion is cool! He might say something that upset you but he’s

> not a cyber bully he won’t waist his time with that stuff.

*waste

if it wasn't for 30 and a few other guys on here telling me enough talking get to it and tare down my a35 trans i wouldn't have figured out what was wrong. Now i know what is wrong with my trans. And learned how to get it back together and working properly. So alls good.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account