Elusive exhaust pipe

I've been looking for an exhaust for my Grande. I like the look of Vespa Piaggio Polini country pipe. It's out of stock at most sites. 77 moped has one they call a mystery pipe. Buuut, I'm not gonna spend money on a pipe they may not even fit. Anyone ever use one, or can enlighten me on this exhaust?

Re: Elusive exhaust pipe

Rand Jacobson /

The Mystery is when the pipe shows up. 1977 is just a part time reseller. They don't own anything. If you buy it from them they take your money and maybe drop ship it from someone else or maybe send nothing.

That pipe sucks.

The mystery is, you pay and it never arrives. Then you think, 'did I actually buy that pipe or not'. You check your bank statements and the money definetly came out, so you did pay for it, but it didn't turn up. You try to call, no one answers. You wait a couple of weeks. You call again, someone answers and says they'll send you shipping confirmation, nothing arrives. Where is it. The mystery begins.

Daniel, could you expand on your reply? It will be going on a basically stock rebuild. Just wondering.

Dirty30 Dillon /

You're better off with a Gianelli or Sito Plus style stock pipe

I will check them out Dirty!

> Les B. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Daniel, could you expand on your reply? It will be going on a basically

> stock rebuild. Just wondering.

Imagine you order something but it never comes, and if it does its 2 months later and its not what you ordered, total mystery indeed.

Tweaker trash /

It’s all a mystery

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account