Pa50ii window piston!?

Tweaker trash /

Be messing around with a Honda hobbit, I notice lookin at photo online that the stock piston has no window? And perform gain with a window piston on stock jug?

Re: Pa50ii window piston!?

Yesth...

Tweaker trash /

Watch my cut a window & make less power (edited)

Hahah.....it shouldn’t.

Well if you put the window in the top of the Piston like a Skylight it will kick over more easily and maybe even at a faster RPM when trying to start haha

Tweaker trash /

> Dr No Fun Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Well if you put the window in the top of the Piston like a Skylight it

> will kick over more easily and maybe even at a faster RPM when trying to

> start haha

Thanks for the info

Tweaker trash /

I know cutting a piston window will keep the intake open for longer I’m just asking if the stock cylinder will make use of it. Only one way to find out because I can’t get a straight answer.

I’m going to say no because the exhaust is still small as fuxk

Hey Barack just to FYI the hobbits are case inducted with reads so the window in the Piston won't necessarily do much for intake into the Carter or cases as you would probably refer to them as.

Now if you place the windows in locations were it will assist transfer Port flow then yes the windows will assist with more power and flow to the chamber.

Another advantage to putting holes in Pistons is for oiling and cooling as long as the holes Don't Drift over the exhaust port or weaken the Piston structurally everything is good.

The other Advantage is balancing the motor as a single cylinder engine cannot be balanced for all RPMs so having a slightly lighter piston will put the engine in a better balance at higher RPMs.

I would much rather have an engine trying to shake itself at 4500 RPMs.

is much better than having vibrations working to destroy it at 11,000+

Tweaker trash /

Haha yea I even call Motobecane cases. I’ll probably leave it alone then. Okay so the crank case induction basically makes it pointless....

Off topic: have razz scooter it’s cylinder inducted with a third transfer and window piston. It all seems so wacky

I’m was lookin for an A & B test from a hobbit.

Thanks ma

> Barack Obama Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I know cutting a piston window will keep the intake open for longer I’m

> just asking if the stock cylinder will make use of it. Only one way to

> find out because I can’t get a straight answer.

>

> I’m going to say no because the exhaust is still small as fuxk

I said yes......Window the piston and raise and widen the exhaust.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account