Motobecane av7 with airsal 70cc gasket question

Mopeds for ever MFE /

On original motobecane av7 50cc it came with all gaskets why is it when you upgrade to 70cc airsal theres no gasket between the cylinder and the block my guess if installed without it wouldn't it leak I'm confuse . Every sight I check sales the moped upgrade kits for speed but no block to cylinder gaskets any advise will appreciate it.

Re: Motobecane av7 with airsal 70cc gasket question

cut one yourself.

Cut your own, you will know what thickness of gasket material to get when you index the cylinder

Welcome to mopeds

Mopeds for ever MFE /

Where can I find gasket paper? I think pep boys or advanced auto dont sell this anymore I could be wrong.

Just get some Permatex number one aircraft sealant and some thick manila folders cut your gaskets out let the Permatex soak into it for a few hours then place the gaskets between to clean pieces of cardboard on the floor step on them gently peel the cardboard apart and install the gaskets it's simple

Or just raid your cereal cabinet . Cut one out of the back of a box and don't use any sealant or oil , or do . ;)

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Or just raid your cereal cabinet . Cut one out of the back of a box and

> don't use any sealant or oil , or do . ;)

Do this ^^^^^

Mopeds for ever MFE /

Wow what a great idea I will try it thank you so much.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account