Re: Air cooled scoot kit with giant head on hobbit?

Cleaned the cyl out and tested deck height. Piston sits right at flush so I'll add a lil base gasket and maybe a lil head gasket and I'm in business

Next is to re-lap the cases, the jb weld swelled where it wasn't compressed in one area. Idk.

And hobbits have that strange area near the motor number on the cases surface. Just want to get them a little more flat.. will draw file but with the rod buried into the boost port for clearance of the file.

Don't have any play doh for debris protection so I'll just stuff a bunch of rags in the cases, I thought newspaper might be good because it's so crushable? Idk either

Then I'll be making a scooter flange mod for the pipe. It's probably going to hit really high cuz the pipe is short for 80cc.

Then rejtting and here we go!

Oh and I'll have to put race gears in this to take advantage of the powah

corporate rock still sucks!

Wat

If you use newspaper , soak it with oil first so it catches any debris , rather than letting it slide to where you don't want it .

Yeah was gonna.

I gotta get the ingredients to make play doh at home

> JBOT Admin Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wat

I was looking at the Bad Brains SST Records thing in the background, 9th grade flashbacks, nevermind...

> JBOT Admin Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah was gonna.

>

> I gotta get the ingredients to make play doh at home

Just don’t burn it....it stinky

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account