> > > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > What kind of metal do welders like?

>

> >

>

> > What kind?

>

> Heavy metal. Jbot dont quite your night job. 😄

You fukt it up!

What kind of MUSIC do welders like? Heavy Metal, Not what kind of metal do welders like. Jeez! Way to ruin a shitty joke. Hahaha!

Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Ok, chop my head off. I still wanna see one of your shows in person Jbot. (edited)

Oh ok.... I was tryin to be nice but fuck that

Looks like D- comedy is a step up from a puppetless Jeff Dunham

Those welds are sooo goopy you probably exceeded your daily dolcolax regimine while gobing them

they look shitty enough to have been made while riding a scooter

You probably didn’t even weld that

You just pulled it out of a porta potty

It’s a tampon covered in shit.

Anyone with a hobbit fast enough already has plenty of shit covered tampons

Wow you just aren't funny.

You know why?

Cuz I think you're confusing angry enthusiasm with humor. Yes it can be funny but in your case it's just not. Your jokes are forced like a colonoscopy and they smell just as bad.

those jokes just don't land.

You gotta take control of the ship desbro. YOU GOT THIS! (edited)

Comedy is really hard.... and there hasn’t been an open mic around here for months

That doesn’t excuse my shitty weld burns

But I’ll come up with a page more of shit and if one piece flings and sticks

I’ll call it a success

Your jokes are like if you told jokes in a foreign language to people who didn't speak that language; so you just say the jokes louder hoping that volume will make people understand you.

You're the George Lopez of comedy about moped parts .

Ok that was weak as if your arms are made of silly string

And you’re trying to choke me

But I got the neck of that guy from last year

Ok I'm gonna disengage here.

Good luck

What do you say to a guy with an I.Q. of 22?

Nice weld.

What do you say to a guy with an IQ of 10?

Grind that weld.

More spots than a teenagers face.

More deposits than a bankers clerk.

More bird shit than and avery.

More blotches than a teen girl on rag week.

Sander Mulder /

Again,

Memes don't count.

Not your joke.

You guys seriously are the worst.

There was ONLY ONE joke that really landed here. I'm ashamed of your jokes. It's like you're using google translate.

It’s sometime in the future and this guy walks into a brain store to buy a brain.

The shopkeeper asks him what he can do for him and the man says, “I’d like a brain, please.”

The shopkeeper says, “Well, I’ve got three brains to choose from. First, here’s a doctor’s brain that costs two thousand dollars. And second, here’s a lawyer’s brain. It costs three thousand dollars. Lastly, I’ve got a welders brain which is ten thousand dollars.”

The guy replies, “You’ve got to be kidding me! Why is the welder’s brain so expensive?”

The shop keeper says, “But sir, it’s hardly been used.”

Ok that's about a straight C.

Very Dad-ish. But more grampa-ish so it might be heartwarming if gramps said it, like out of pity.

"He's still got it!" you say but you all know he's on his last legs and could die any day now.

But the problem is the subject of the joke could be interchanged with anything, so it's very basic. You could do a drummer brain, or a moped hobbyist brain, or whatever.

Lol I love that you're giving genuine joke analysis. Good feedback is key to improvement. (which explains why your welds suck).

Ok see that?

He took me on a journey and then dumped me out of the wheelbarrow. Good job Mike

Ok jbot if you dont find this funny then you are lame.

Why were the welder and stoner such good friends?

They both love to spark up joints.

Ok I think I'm done now. I can continue to entertain but I dont think anyone can top this shit.

I'm very sorry.

That's one of those clever wordplay "jokes". But is it funny?

Not really.

It evokes a groan mostly, not unlike a groan you might emit when you get crop dusted at the grocery store (edited)

Jbot welding

(edited)

Man you seem really desperate to burn me in a really good joke. And that's an issue. You have to really work on humor in order to get laughs. It's not just something you can post a link of, or just spitball if you don't get the basics.

I would suggest watching some roasts and take some notes on patterns you see in those sicc burns. Then come back and hit me as hard as you can with a good one

Haha, I think I'm done man. I like your innovative ideas. Just trying to bump your thread. Keep up the good work my friend.

Really tho, watch some good roasts on YouTube. The mean jokes are just fucking amazing

It's handy to be able to tear folks down sometimes in a really funny way

my first thought is there's gotta be a better way, but you know, i can't think of one - and it works better than a radiator on the forks with a few yards of hose, or a janky strap around the tank.

Or that there's a better option than some strips of old tubes to keep it off the frame, but again, i can't think of one, it's free and works.

and sure the welds arent perfect but i doubt many of these pros are as proficient with a metal hot-glue gun as they'd like to pretend. I see a buncha folks who probably sit around watching professional fighting and thinkin man if that was me i'da just knocked him right out whammy one punch. but talk is cheap and i only see one successful hobbit mount bracket in here. and unlike talk, this is cheap and provides results, which is why it's winning

also - do you think that magnet really helps? that also seems like a good idea as i'm staring at this thing.

prolly need a ground strap if you mount the coil there

Yeah once I use it a ground strap is required.

As for the rubber standoff, I'll add a lil more at some point. Tubes work really well for semi flex stand offs.

I threw that magnet on there a long time ago, idk if it does anything.

I do know that the tank is pretty rusty but I never have issues with clogged carb cuz I use a big paper filter. I dump out the rusty debris every so often and reuse the same filter.

I could make beautiful welds, I have done it and I do. But honestly I've never had anything break off, so I'm chill. I weld frames all the time, when I have to do clean shit I do, but for stupid brackets why bother making it super clean? Idk. Most folks attempting jokes don't build anything except maybe a poorly thought out thin non supported bracket that will snap off after a few days.

But I can take some ribbing. It's fun to develop a thick skin. Honestly, in this fucked world being able to take shit and then dish it out in a really funny mean way is worth everything.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account