Kill switch help

Someone was toying with my puch maxi and disconnected these two wires on the kill switch and don't laugh at me but I don't know where to connect them under the switch.

IMG_20200609_124404.jpg

Re: Kill switch help

Haha maybe post a better picture with the wires in focus? but those (blurrily) look like your brake light cables, they do not go to the switch they go to the brake light switch that screws into the brake lever perch.

Is this better

15917235155192784330740077369019.jpg

So it's not why it won't catch? it cought for a few seconds, belched smoke and that was it. First time starting after winter

Yeah! those are for brake light like i thought. see that little black plastic thing with two spade terminals behind the brake cable in that pic? they attach there, although the blue/green wire looks like it's missing the female spade terminal to connect.

https://www.treatland.tv/1-8in-female-spade-connector-for-brake-light-switc-p/eighth-spade-connector-female.htm

I was wondering what that thing was behind the brake. Ok. Thanks.

First starts after a winter can be tough. Get the carb all cleaned out and make sure you get any old gas out of the tank and replace with some nicely mixed fresh gas. Replace the spark plug. Any auto parts store will have one for ya. Just have them reference an "NGK B7HS" or "B6HS" I would advise getting the NGK plugs if they have them in stock, if not they will have another brand equivalent. Should be all you need to get on the road again.

Double check your tire pressure and break function.

Tweaker trash /

I hate when those gremlins chill in my Garage

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account