Re: I need a dellorto sha guru!

Trent the jet is good engine runs great when not having problems with that dam electrical

classic carl jepsen /

When you take the lid off it has a lower air pressure so it will burn easier. How much smoke are you getting on startup. Fuel is a huge factor with these things. If I mix to much oil in with the gas I have a lot of problems starting it. Or if you put gas in by mistake it won't burn very good. First thing to try is drain the tank into a can and put fresh gas in it and try again. Second thing is cjack you air bleed screw on the back. If your moped is barely running turn the screw clockwise until flames start coming. When the cone starts glowing back screw off until the flames aren't coming around the cone anymore and that should be about optimum setting.

I am sha guru of which you speak. Expenses plus seminar fee and I'll arrive to your house with my guru carb kit. For expenses plus three easy payments of $199.99 I'll upjet you in your dreams carbu carbu sha ka boo

Beware of false prophets promoting the SHA lifestyle. A healthy SHA carb is a myth and will only lead you to financial ruin and mental instability.

All life-giving carburetors need air to breathe, and the SHA smothering method of breathing goes against the laws of nature.

Believe in the science of air and fuel metering, not the mumbo jumbo preachings of the SHA cult.

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

The SHA carb is the easiest and best carb of all effing time.

This thread is fucking hilarious.

> Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The SHA carb is the easiest and best carb of all effing time.

>

> This thread is fucking hilarious.

Ha . I sure wouldn't buy one after that^ . ;)

Dam you guys still kicking this horse!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account