Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

Well.. here we have a pa50II that has now been stretched about 6 inches or so.. i forgot already. Big ol knoby tires and a reworked intake manifold for the big ol carb goin in there.. the idea is to keep the carb stuffed with in the frame lines and not sticking out the side like complete goofball.. hate that shit.

Plus I'm a little big for the size of the hobbit, so.... make it a little longer!!!

Now. This is just the beginning, waiting on treatland to get here with damn near all the goodies this thing needs..

Should be a good one!! Stay tuned!!

20200905_113750.jpg
20200905_133816.jpg
20200905_165613.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

More pics..

20200905_185110.jpg
20200905_191500.jpg
20200830_170248.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Sander Mulder /

normaly i'm not really into those honda's, but this looks good!

going to follow this one :)

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> Sander Mulder Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> normaly i'm not really into those honda's, but this looks good!

>

> going to follow this one :)

Hell yeah! I think this one is going to turn out sweet... ill keep the thread updated as I go with it!!

Its much longer than the puch!!! Lol

15994175987271432057934002977621.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

It's long, like a Hobbit with a hard on.

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Dirty30 Dillon /

Where are you planning on putting your feet?

Also, that length is gonna feel like poops off-road.

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Where are you planning on putting your feet?

>

> Also, that length is gonna feel like poops off-road.

You'll have to wait and see!! Its a secret!! Hahaha

Yeah.. im sure what terrain I plan to ride it will be just fine.. i know it looks kind of funny now... but just wait, lots more to come!!

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

I moved my subframe back about that far. Changes the hobbit game. I would move the shock mounts back too. I did not and forever regret it. It is not too hard to cut the stud out and move it farther back in the tail section. We did it on another hobbit and it worked great.

Bike looks cool so far!

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

If that seat stays in the same place then it makes no difference how much longer the bike gets. Some great work on here so far tho. Keep the details coming!

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I moved my subframe back about that far. Changes the hobbit game. I

> would move the shock mounts back too. I did not and forever regret it.

> It is not too hard to cut the stud out and move it farther back in the

> tail section. We did it on another hobbit and it worked great.

>

> Bike looks cool so far!

Thanks!! Yeah I will be moving the shocks either on the new sub frame or the upper tube.. just have to make up my mind and play with angles to keep the leverage good.. ya know..

Moving it back was a total last minute decision but im glad I did it so far!!

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> Jay Rivett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If that seat stays in the same place then it makes no difference how

> much longer the bike gets. Some great work on here so far tho. Keep

> the details coming!

Correct!! I will be sporting a banana style seat so I can scoot back more.. but i also like the idea of being more centered between the front and rear tire instead of right over the rear.. either way.. banana seat... lol

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Tweaker trash /

Dam son

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Big thumbs up if it is a old school banana seat! Like metal flake style.

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> Jay Rivett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Big thumbs up if it is a old school banana seat! Like metal flake

> style.

Haha we'll see!! I have a half ass color scheme in mind.. so whatever seat lands on it will be typical black.. but... its up in the air at this point..

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

This is coming out dope. Keep it coming

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> Alex hernandez Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This is coming out dope. Keep it coming

70% of the Parts will be in tomorrow!!! More comin soon!!!!

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

Playing with the carb and how its going to sit.. i have to make a new manifold as I rushed this one and puts it at way to great of an angle.. no biggie. Oh yeah!

Mlm sub frame and more goodies came! More updates soon...

20200908_170718.jpg
20200908_170829.jpg
20200908_170251.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

Got something in the works for my intake manifold...

20200909_054648.jpg
20200909_055240.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

Made a mount out of 6061, played with carb placement and said FUCK IT! I dont even need one... fuckin hipster shit. Seal it up!

20200910_123835.jpg
20200910_152907.jpg
20200910_160407.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

Woah... what the fuck is this?? Haha

Just wait n see.. its going to be sweet as mothafuck

20200911_184438.jpg

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Just milling intakes from solid rod. I see what you are workin with.... very interested in what is going on with the tank.

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

> Jay Rivett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Just milling intakes from solid rod. I see what you are workin with....

> very interested in what is going on with the tank.

You should be.. haha im doing something ive never seen done on a hobbit at least.. it will be revolutionary!! Legendary!! Historical!!

Re: Hobbit.... and we're off!

Alex Hedrick /

Here it is... final intake.. for now!! might end up making it again.. who knows hahaha

20200912_122557.jpg
20200912_153246.jpg
20200912_153656.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account