New Puch/tomos taillight wiring issue help n

Anyone know why there's 2 green wires adjoined on the taillight wiring? There's a blue with 2 Green's I'm needing someone with prior teeth gritting experience with the taillight wiring to help me thanks very much people??

Re: New Puch/tomos taillight wiring issue help n

Overpriced Parts /

Wiki repair manuals Will cure your problem

We shall see damnit. It's not telling or showing anything about where the 2 Green's go if they are to ground both bulb's or not. I have brown grey and green on my bike rear. This taillight has 4 damn wires

On the bikes wiring harness the brown is ground, green is brake and gray is the tail light.

Are you using a stock tail light assembly or are you talking about the aftermarket treats one? C'mon man you need to give more info in your posts for help.

todd amundson /

You need to tell us what bike this is actually on if you want us to solve your wiring issues. PUCH or TOMOS helps a little but... I'm sure I'm not the only one that would use a diagram to help you out. Also, is it a superman, CEV standard rectangle with resistor, or?

I just went for it got it right. It was the identical cev taillight. Puch/tomos taillight$25. Denny's cycle. The two adjoined green one's was ground from the tailight. The black went to my bikes brown. The blue went to my bikes grey for the running light. All good. Thanks for helping me fellas.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account