Av10 kit advice

Whelp fuck. I pulled every thread out of my parmakit cylinder exhaust port. So it’s time to build an av10 from the bottom up. I’m trying to get the most speed I can with a bit of reliability. I was thinking stage 6 h2o but don’t know if I can get that to work. Other wise an air cooled kit. But open to all suggestions.

Re: Av10 kit advice

Most people say 50cc is fastest. Is that true. I was thinking hitting 70 was possible with the stage 6. But over 60 would be sweet. I ride a lot of like country roads and would love to not worry about getting rear ended by a diesel bro

With french bikes, more rpm=more faster. Less moving mass with 50cc. So yeah, the fastest moby's I've seen were all 50cc. But they were race bikes.

in my opinion 70ccs and regearing+variator tuning can be better for riding all around. Just my opinion tho, I have no need to exceed 50.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> With french bikes, more rpm=more faster. Less moving mass with 50cc. So

> yeah, the fastest moby's I've seen were all 50cc. But they were race

> bikes.

>

> in my opinion 70ccs and regearing+variator tuning can be better for

> riding all around. Just my opinion tho, I have no need to exceed 50.

I totally agree with this, 50cc can be "faster" but for consistent speeds when riding, instead of racing the 70 kits are where its at

And they are all real good, Im running a DR, Malossi, and the 74cc Airsal, I have enjoyed them all, while my 50cc W port Polini was still faster, the other cylinders have proven better for daily riding/rallies (edited)

most of us run 50 cc kits to go fast because the porting on the 70 kits is never as good as the 50 kits for Motobecane. I have been running the same doppler set up for about 8 years now and I have found it to be very reliable.

Doppler 50cc

Doppler o-ring head

Doppler clutch pulley

Doppler ER2 variator

Doppler endurance crank

Polini cases with 4-petal reeds

Malossi CDI

Doppler ER1 exhaust (I am running the new Streetcup and like it even more)

Mikuni TM 24mm flat slide

My max speed is about 52 mph with stock porting and gearing, but it is very reliable which is more important I think

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account