Stage 6 kit

I was told if i wanted to put a stage 6 kit on my hobbit that i would have to bore out my case can anyone that has done this confirm or deny thx

Screenshot_20201013-135429_Gallery.jpg

Re: Stage 6 kit

Jack Rutherford /

Treats ain’t foolin’ bro.

“the cases WILL NEED TO BE OPENED UP!! that's right, the sleeve is big (58mm OD), so you need to mill or drum sand the crankcase opening out to fit. very easy though as the skirt does not protrude very far into the case. like half the work of doing e50 cases for a gila. also, you will need to open up hobbit base gaskets with a modeling knife to get them to work with the larger skirt...no biggie. also on that note, to achieve your desired final squish you will need to use hobbit base gaskets. the spacer is currently set up to have a squish of 0.80mm while using all of the stage 6 o-rings and one oem hobbit base gasket. “

If you're new to peds do not try to put on a stage 6. You will fuck it up and be disappointed. Just buy a DR kit and proma pipe like everyone else and fucking blast for cheap

Well thanks lmao so I'm assuming that you don't have to get the case milled for that one

> coby graham Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Well thanks lmao so I'm assuming that you don't have to get the case

> milled for that one

Yep it's a bolt and go

You should honestly get new tires first, especially if you plan on kitting it

^ yeah dude, start from the start. hobbits are fun AF

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account