Benelli G2 50cc kit base tune

Edward Garvine /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey guys I just pulled the ped out of the basement after a couple of years, it’s a Benelli G2. I have the Malossi 50cc reed valve kit, MLM peoples pipe, Puch 3 shoe clutch, 19mm PHBG and I’m waiting on the mini rotor cdi to come in. Long story short she seized once, still good though! Anyone have experience on setting a base tune for engine that is now a reed valve that wasn’t before? Setting a base for a race 50cc cylinder? I just don’t know where to start with it still actually only being a 50cc and a much higher rev point now! Any input is appreciated you filthy animals, even if it’s derogatory and mean! I love it, talk dirty to me. Current main is 94, pilot is 45 and starter is like 55 or 60 whatever it actually came with. It’s currently insanely rich but last time I had it out and tuning it was right on point. Did find a blockage in my cock that cleaned out that maybe didn’t let enough fuel actually flow throwing me off!? Idk, just help.

A5E1D40A-C80F-4586-88C6-E039FE4229FC.jpeg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account